Foundry Brands is a collective of founders and operators who believe in big ideas. We are dreamers, makers, and entrepreneurs with a united vision. Our industry insight gives us an edge, and our multi-channel brand building experience sets them apart.
We are data obsessed, building our own proprietary technology to accelerate growth, improve operations to build long-lasting, sustainable brands for our founder partners and consumers. Foundry believes that the long-term success of our organization starts from within, our people.
Our goal is to curate a workforce that is diverse, equitable and inclusive, echoing that same sentiment throughout our brand acquisitions, vendor partnerships and advisors.
We welcome talent from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and want a mix of people to bring new ideas to the table to help us conquer our mission: growing great brands.
Why work at Foundry Brands?
Robust Compensation Packages
In addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, and other benefits, including “elective” benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce.
Employees Are Owners
All employees receive ISOs.
Remote, Distributed Team
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from wherever you want!
- Home Office Reimbursement: $1000 on first paycheck for all remote employees
Family-Focused Executive Team
Startup pace, yes, but family still valued.
- Paid Time Off (PTO & Sick Days): Unlimited for Exempt employees and 15 days for Non-Exempt employees
- Company Holidays: 10 paid company holidays
- Mental Health Days: 1 Mental Health Day/ quarter
- Volunteer Days: 2 days off to volunteer
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks paid parental leave + 4 weeks transitional time at 50% capacity